I also got a few long sleeve tops to wear underneath shirts, Bose headphones like my dad's which are suppose to be really great noise-canceling headphones and they are completely chargeable via USB rather than by a battery like my Dad's. A portable charger for my devices via USB because my phone is crappy and doesn't hold a charge long enough to last the day but as long as I have the charger power cell I will never miss a text massage as long as it works lol. I also got hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works with a cute little Fox holder to hang in my car for when I come out of a store or just to use in general. I also got some matching fox slippers that are comfortable and adorable.
From my Uncle and Aunt, I got a Kay bracelet that I don't know if I will ever wear but it is beautiful. I got a girly little ear warmer headband, two tops from Lane Bryant and a Fox sweater that I know I wouldn't mind wearing.
I didn't get a new phone like I wanted but overall I am very content and happy with my gifts. I am always looking for some Batman novelty stuff to have or wear and I desperately needed my own headphones, good ones too that won't crap out on me after 3 weeks. I also desperately needed a portable charger for my phone. of course more clothes, undies, and socks. With the headphones, I may get some small Batman decals and put it on the headphones to make them my own. Bose Batman Beat-Makers lol I want more of a tongue twister for that to try and say 5x fast. :3
They also got me this really interesting book called 642 Things to Draw. What it is is a book entirely blank but with sections of things listed of what to draw. So it is blank but it tells me what to draw as practice to think about drawing things I normally don't ever draw. My favorite one is "unmentionables". It makes me want to draw Deadpool in panties and Spider-Man just wondering what the hell is happening lol. There are other things like a real estate agent, fire escape, wind, rain, a wedding dress, scrambled eggs, even Charlie Chaplin. To me, I just want to draw Deadpool doing these things. Him in a wedding dress, him as Charlie Chaplin, etc. I really like it because I need the practice of drawing things other than people such as places or things but I can't help but just putting those people in the drawing as well such as Deadpool on the fire escape or running down it. :3
So I got quite a bit of stuff, not including the soon-to-be next gen X-mas with Dene and her mother, Carol. I got a few more under tops I did not include in these photos as well as the sanitizer fox which is adorable. But foxes are in this year for some odd reason lol.
So 2014 was a great X-mas. It was the first Christmas without my Meme Tita to think about but April brought Fluffy over which was one of the things my grandmother loved to eat and it was really good too. I could tell my Aunt April was upset about her passing and how emotional she was getting at just the mere mention of Meme. But overall it was a good holiday. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and have a Happy New Year! <3
PS: I may not post again until the New Year and after I go to Drew's party he is hosting. I sort of want a White Russian or Roated Toasted but at the same time I don't really care to drink anymore so it is a hit or miss on how I feel about it. LATER! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment