Pages

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets
So love the people who treat you right Forget the ones who don't
And believe that everything happens for a reason
If you get a chance, take it!
If it changes your life, let it!
Nobody said it would be easy
They just promised it would be worth it!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Brand New Year!


2014 came and went, sadly enough but it was a tremendous year! I have to commend 2014 as being one of my best years yet because I really got into the creative spirit when it came to art and I strived so much harder to improve and create as much work as possible since April. I even freed myself of some heavy burdens this year and finally decided to put my foot down when it came to certain people. I was tired of being pushed around or feeling like I was second rate to a certain friend where everything we did was more about her than it was about each other. I am proud of myself for put that in the past finally and getting rid of her once and for all. I even told my friend, Albel at Drew's party last night that what was new with me, since it has been forever since we saw one another, that I got rid of her from my life and let him that it was over with. He said he was very proud of me for standing up for myself like that and just getting rid of her from my life. 2014 after April 10th, was where my life really started to pick up on a positive note and I couldn't be more happier. 

But now, it is 2015 and we all know what that means? A list of resolutions no one keeps so this year I have none. Sure, I want to lose weight, draw more, continue working on my comic, finish college, get a job, a boyfriend which may be happening soon but let's not jinx that lol. But apart from that, I am not going to set myself up for any hopeful wishes when really, it isn't about what I say I am going to do, but what I actually end up doing. So this year, is about being reborn and living this year to the fullest extent I can. I have a few plans here and there but most of all it is about what I set my mind to, so here's hoping that I achieve something at least. 

Last night was Drew's New Years party and aside from the marathon of boys playing Smash Bros and the girls talking or getting away from how loud that shit was, it was a good night. I could have done without the one game they decided to play and Drew hammered liked Mjolnir, but I was able to draw, have a white russian, watch South Park, see Mark and Albel again, and the kittens. Yes, more kittens at the house again. And I have confirmed that I am an organized drunk. I wasn't drunk but when I have had even one sip of alcohol, I tend to be organized because there was some CardCaptor Sakura cards upstairs with the kittens and I alphabetized them. Yup, that shit just happened lol



So, here is looking for 2015. I hope to draw more, meet new people, have fun, maybe get a new phone if possible, hopefully look into some recording equipment because I do want to screen some playthroughs of me in MineCraft. And I will not be a pussy on camera and keep it on peaceful. I do that because monsters are annoying and in my way when all I want to do is build. Shit, now I am going to play MC again. UGH! ADDICTED! 


No comments:

Post a Comment