My birthday was great. My birthday was Saturday but I still got to celebrate on Friday. I went out to eat Friday night with my parents to Tupy's, but not the Tupinamba's I know and love but their second location out in Frisco that I never knew about. It had the same great quality, taste, and authentic TexMex food that I know Tupy's to have. It was great going out with my parents again to Tupy's. Felt like old times and our taste buds were in heaven.
Saturday, I finally got to spend my birthday with Drew and my parents again. Drew and I went out to Jinbeh and although a little pricey, the food was still wonderful. We came back to my house and waiting for us was cake and ice cream and for me a few presents. I got a "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty" T-shirt and some Batman PJ pants. Today I got a fragrant lamp in the mail. That was a surprise. I thought my birthday was over last night.
I am finally getting new phone and it should be arriving this next week. :3 That was my big present from my dad to me. My phone is an old iPhone 4S, cracked on the front screen and all across the front camera and completely cracked and broken on the back. I had to put my case back on it so it wouldn't cut me. The internal structure is wacky. Apps close randomly, shuts off my camera after taking pictures, the battery drains way too fast and faster than it should, I have to shut it down and restart it again to get to work a little better, and it overheats. So internally and externally, it is at its limit. My dad thinks it can still be fixed but considering they stopped producing the 4S, the only way to find parts to replace it is probably off of eBay and have it repaired by a specialist. To me, that sounds way more expensive than buying it unlocked. We bought the iPhone 5C for reasonably cheap and I think it will be able to handle the software updates better than my phone can. My phone is at its limit.
So my birthday was great but not exceptional. I didn't mention it to a few people to test who all actually knew my birthday by heart. A few close friends did not even say Happy Birthday to me which made me a little questionable of their loyalties. I did a few great posts on Facebook and by text but Jade made it really wonderful by drawing my a picture. :3 I am still working on my own and I am just really lazy with finishing it. I did have to do homework over the weekend but for the most part I have been watching Teen Wolf again and YouTube videos. So, I am entertained as well as buys. I hate that it got cold again but what can you do when you live in Texas. =\


No comments:
Post a Comment