Pages

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets
So love the people who treat you right Forget the ones who don't
And believe that everything happens for a reason
If you get a chance, take it!
If it changes your life, let it!
Nobody said it would be easy
They just promised it would be worth it!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Graduation Wishlist

I know it is not uncommon for people who graduate end up receiving gifts from family and friends, not sure why though but I hope to make some requests on what I might want in the future after I graduate.

  • Moving out to an apartment of my choice. Possibly have rent paid until I can pay for myself.
  • An L-shape desk I can actually use to do drawings easier, have a flat surface to draw on.
  • Get my own computer that I can use for streaming better either on Twitch or Picarto so I can be more social with my artwork and actually have a good, stronger computer to work on as well as have my laptop as a second source and maybe connect the two so I have multiple screens. 
  • Want my own scanner/priner. 
  • Own furniture or take some of my furniture with me.
  • A day bed because I love them. <3
  • And all the necessities for moving out that is needed. I could pay for my own stuff eventually but right now it isn't realistically possible so hopefully soon. :3 
I should check out Zillow again to see if the apartments I like are open again and how much.

No comments:

Post a Comment